4.18.2011

let's go wheelin'

Off roading adventures...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Car problems.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These were taken a few weeks ago, somewhere a little far from my town. I'm not sure where we went.. But me, Christie, Marissa, and some of Marissa's buddies went off-roading. It was so much fun, I have to admit I chickened out at first but then they told me the trail was long so I sucked it up and went in the car. Some moments were terrifying, I thought the car was going to flip or not make it a hundred times. But I had a blast and I would love to go again! All the pictures were taken at the beginning of the trail, and the last two were taken at the end of it, you can see because it got dark. I obviously didn't take pictures WHILE we were in the car, I would have destroyed my camera in the process. I felt like I was in a Jeep commercial half the time or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment